Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1. Where to get MusicXML files?
- IMSLP Petrucci Music Library
- Choral Public Domain Library
- See full list on Musicxml.com
2. The app shows the MIDI device connected, but the keys are not responding
Pull down the app screen in play mode to refresh the device, if it still doesn't work, close and then re-open the app to reinitialize the connection.
3. How to connect to Bluetooth MIDI devices on iOS?
First install the GarageBand app (free) on your device. Then connect to the Bluetooth MIDI devices from GarageBand settings and come back to MuseTrainer app to play.
If your iOS device automatically pairs with the MIDI devices through Bluetooth connection, the keys might not respond. You need to disconnect and then reconnect from GarageBand to make it work.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Discussions: GitHub.